The Mini Coater Drier (MCD) is an incredibly useful piece of equipment when it comes to coating and drying small batches of tablets or pellets. For a demonstration of the MCD in use, you can watch the video on this page, or for some quick pieces of information on the MCD, check the bullet points below.
- From a single tablet up to about 150 tablets
- From a few grams to about 60 grams of small pellets
- From a single capsule to a “small handful”
- Produce results quickly, easily and efficiently
- Use minimum amount of material
- Save cost and time for your R&D laboratory or university teaching program
If the MCD has you interested, contact Caleva and find out if this is right for your R&D project.