Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
These are small text files that are sent to and stored on your device whenever you visit our website. A cookie contains anonymous information about your visit and cannot be used to track your movements anywhere else on the internet.
Internet browsers on most web-enabled devices are typically set to accept cookies. If you prefer to amend your preferences for this website you can do so in your browser settings. If you choose not to accept cookies, it is possible that this will affect how our website works for you.
Automatic collection of anonymous data
We automatically collect information about visitors to our website so that we can consider how our site and it's functions are used and consider what improvements we might make. This data is used in aggregate only, and is not used to identify you personally.
Data collected may include:
The domain from which you access our site (e.g. sky.com, if that is your internet service provider)
The pages and content that you visit
The browser and operating system used
The date and time
- The website from which you linked to this website
Personal Information that we may collect
This applies to all information submitted by you via our website or any from any other way that you might choose to contact us. The personal information that we collect or you provide to us may include:
The Way We Use Information
We use the information we may collect or you may provide about yourself in the following ways:
- We do not, and will not ever, share this information with outside parties.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses may also be used to send you information (only related to the products that we offer and never related to third party products) that we genuinely think will be of interest are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. With each contact we make using our general database we will give you the opportunity to remove your details from that database.
- You may sign up to our newsletter if you would like to receive our information as well as updates on our new products and services.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online or in other direct communication in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Information
You can request us to show you all the data we hold relating to you (so that you can verify its accuracy or ask for its removal) at any time. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows errors. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.