Deagglomeration and mix or blend your small batch samples in a single operation
- Be more flexible with your mixing of small samples using a single benchtop machine. Faster development that is more likely to succeed
- Work efficiently with your mixing, blending and granulation of your small batches quickly
- Proven ability to mix, blend, de-agglomerate and granulate a wide range of different materials in small batches. The system will work with many of your fine powders, powder mixtures, pulp, blends, agglomerated materials, pastes, spreads, waxes and slurries; It’s not a “rock crusher” (10 Nm max torque) but it is extremely versatile
- Demonstrated efficacy with powder batch sizes from about 10 g to 135 g depending on the bulk density of the sample
- Liquids creams and fluids have been demonstrated to be blended with batch sizes ranging from 20 ml to 170 ml
- Efficiently de-clump (de-agglomerate or de-lump) your compacted powders and particles.